Saturday, January 01, 2011

No Resolutions!



I don't make New Year's resolutions. But, this year I have a better sense of what I want to accomplish than I have had in the past, and maybe it's not a bad thing to go public so those of you who know me and read this can hold me accountable.

What I want to accomplish in 2011:

Professor Varney's Bible Reading Plan (which, by the way, I just discovered did not print correctly and now I will have to go find the download and try again - I would hate to fail before I even start because of technical difficulties)

Get accepted to take the PMP exam and pass it (and, yes, I should be filling out the exam application right now instead of blogging)

Visit my sister and her family in Mississippi (seriously not in the summer, though)

Help my husband learn to play bass guitar (I think he's going to be awesome and I will get to be his roadie!)

Spend more time here (I have way too many words in my head and think it would be healthier to dump them out occasionally)

Things I loved about 2010 (that I can remember):

Shan being the amazing, awesome music teacher I knew she would be

Visiting Haley and The W in Pennsylvania with my sister (what a great road trip - she drove, I ate)

Helping with music at church (very self-revealing, very humbling)

Visits from Mississippi and Colorado family

New friends, good friends

No comments:

Blog Archive