Friday, July 17, 2009

Yes, this is just a place to keep track of meaningful things other people have written...

All your circumstances are in the hand of God, so never think it strange concerning the circumstances you're in. -Oswald Chambers

Suppose for a moment that God began taking from us the many things for which we have failed to give thanks. Which of our limbs and faculties would be left? Would I still have my hands and my mind? And what about loved ones? If God were to take from me all those persons and things for which I have not given thanks, who or what would be left of me? -Patrick Henry Reardon

1 comment:

Danger Haley said...

Some one should poke Patrick Henry Reardon in the eye for writing such a convicting quote. I should probably be thankful for it though :)

Blog Archive